Select Dog Owner Status
Attention all urban dog owners.
If you think you qualify to become a select owner it is now time to apply.
Application forms can be obtained from the Stratford District Council office Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
To qualify as a Select Owner all of the following criteria must be met:
“Select Dog Owner” - Any person who meets:
• the good owner policy requirements; and
• dog neutering requirements; and
• fencing requirements; and
• all the dog bylaw requirements; and
• has made an application to be a Select Owner by 30 April 2021.
Application for Select Owner status must be received by 30 April 2021.
LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
If you have any queries regarding this notice please contact Council on 06 765 6099 Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Director Environmental Services
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 06 April 2021 13:27
24 HOUR PHONE:
(06) 765 6099
Your Favourites are empty
Start adding to your favourites by clicking the '+' button on any item, adding it to ‘Favourites’.