At 11:59pm on Wednesday 17 February Auckland moved to Alert Level 2 and the rest of New Zealand moved to Alert Level 1.
This means our Council facilities can provide services without the restrictions of Level 2.
However Alert Level 1 does not mean Alert Level 'none'.
- At this Alert Level, COVID-19 is contained - but it’s still worthwhile to keep a safe distance from people you don’t know while out and about.
- Staying at home if you’re sick is especially important at Alert Level 1 because the risk of COVID-19 being spread in the community is much greater.
- Keep up good handwashing practices.
- People are now required to wear a face covering on all public transport, at both Level 1 and Level 2.
- Keep tracking your movements using the COVID Tracer app and turn on the app’s Bluetooth tracing function.
Find out more about Alert Level 1 on the Unite Against COVID-19 website.
Council is always available through a contactless service if you require.
- Last Updated: Thursday, 18 February 2021 09:38
24 HOUR PHONE:
(06) 765 6099
Your Favourites are empty
Start adding to your favourites by clicking the '+' button on any item, adding it to ‘Favourites’.